I'm a web developer specializing in front-end development with interests in UI and UX design and web animation. I enjoy participating in Ludum Dare game development competitions and experimenting with 3D printing.
Genesis RTS 2014-11-21 — 2016-08-01
Front-end design and development on multiple web application products used by oil&gas companies for optimizing drilling processes.
- Created interactive data visualizations using D3, Crossfilter, and other front-end technologies backed by a REST API.
- Collaborated with an agile team using continuous integration workflows to develop approaches for processing, aggregating, and presenting large amounts of data in near-real-time.
- Worked with users to ensure that our interface and workflows supported their goals when using the product, giving our products a user experience advantage over established competitors.
- Worked with stakeholders to design and develop marketing materials.
Rice University AMRI 2014-06-21 — 2014-11-21
Developed and produced low-cost 3D printed prosthetic hands in collaboration with Shriners Hospital for Children and the E-Nable project
- Conducted user testing and gathered feedback from patients using our devices in order to iteratively tweak and refine the devices.
ARES Corporation 2012-06-01 — 2012-12-31
Joined the International Space Station Program Integration & Control team developing websites for other NASA departments and exploring CMS options.
Dale Price Web Design 2008-01-01 — 2012-06-10
- Built and maintained websites for clients including local businesses in Houston and organizations at Baylor University using custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Developed a PHP-based web application to enable players of the online game Spore to present and share their in-game accomplishments from the game's REST API.
Baylor University 2009-08-12 — 2013-12-10
- ws (websockets)
- basic UNIX & Linux server administration
Image & vector manipulation
- Ludum Dare
- Phaser game engine
- RepRap 3D Printers
- Building custom mechanical keyboards